Cordless electric drill is operated by rechargeable lithium battery, 12V/16.8V/21V for selection. Drilling on metal, wood, ceramic tile, maximum diameter is 10mm, or it can be used as a screwdriver.
|Rated Input Power
|Max. Drilling Diameter
|Chuck Clamping Range
|Max. Screw Diameter
- Cordless electric drill has small size and lightweight, operate easily even for a woman.
- Double functions of flat drill and screwdriver for switching.
- Adjustable 2-speed. Level-1 is low speed, suitable for screwing. Level-2 is high-speed, suitable for drilling.
Cordless Electric Drill Structure Diagram
Drill Bit Installation for Cordless Electric Drill
- Loosen the chuck counterclockwise.
- Install a suitable drill bit.
- Tighten the chuck clockwise.
- Installation is complete.
Tips: Cautions when using cordless electric drill.
- Please charge the cordless electric drill at 10~40℃. If temperature is lower than 10°C, it may cause overcharging, which is extremely dangerous.
- Charger is equipped with safety protection device, and it will automatically cut off the power after lithium battery is fully charged.
- Do not allow impurities to enter connection hole of the charger.
- Do not disassemble the lithium battery and charger.
- Do not short-circuit the lithium battery. When lithium battery is short-circuited, a large current will be generated, causing the battery to overheat and burn out.
- Do not throw the rechargeable battery into water. It will explode if heated.