What is a vibratory plate compactor?
Vibratory plate compactor is a construction tool, mainly suitable for compacting materials with low adhesion and friction between particles, such as river sand, gravel and asphalt. The main working parameters of the vibrating plate compactor are: The working plate size, the engine type, the travel speed, the centrifugal force and the exciting frequency. The centrifugal force is mainly used to maintain the forced vibration of the compacted material. And the exciting frequency affects the compaction efficiency and compaction degree, that is, under the same exciting force, the higher the exciting frequency, the higher the compaction efficiency and compactness.
The vibratory plate compactor must maintain a certain jump height when it is working, generally between 0.4-0.8mm. When the vibrating plate compactor reaches the same centrifugal force, the higher working frequency of the machine, the smaller vibration mass required and the lighter weight of the whole machine will be. However, because most plate compactors use gasoline engines as their power source, and the vibration that gasoline engines can withstand is limited. Therefore, higher operating frequencies have higher requirements for vibration resistance and higher technical requirements.
Why choose us?
Best vibratory plate compactor for sales on Tool.com store, single direction version and reversible version of vibration plate compactors can be provided, 10kN/ 13kN/ 15kN/ 20kN/ 30kN/ 35kN impact force available. Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder gasoline engine type from Honda, Robbin or Chinese petrol engine, delivers 5800 vibrations per minute to achieve results quickly. Superior compaction in any direction forward and reverse, ideal for sand, gravel and mixed soils in narrow trenches and along foundations, walls and abutments. The more you buy, the bigger discount will be enjoyed.
What are the advantages of our plate compator?
Safety and reliability: External cage to protect the plate from accidental damage. The V-belt drive is fully enclosed for better safety and trouble free use.
Easy transportation: Foldable handle for easy transportation and storage. Build in wheels for easy transportation.
Open bottom plate to faciliate self cleaning.
More utilisation: Properly curved edges for easy access to corners during compaction.
Comfortable operation: Heavy duty shock buffer mounts to reduce vibration toward upper deck and handle.
Packaging: Standard export carton packing. Packing is the Carton made of strong, sturdy wooden. Compressive strength and corrosion resistance.
Shipping: 6-12 days after confirming order, detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.
How to use our vibratory plate compator safely?
During the use of our vibrating plate compactor construction tool safely, we must master the correct operating methods to help us better maintain the stability of the plate compactor and prevent damage to the machine.
1. We must use special supporting tools to cooperate with the construction work of the plate compactor.
2. Special methods should be used to improve the production efficiency of the vibrating plate compactor. In order to make full use of the vibrating plate compactor efficiently, appropriate adjustments should be made and the pressure should not be too high or too low.
3. Avoid long-term continuous work. After working for a certain period of time, we should prohibit continuous work on the same hit point for more than 30 seconds.
4. Pay attention to the surrounding construction environment. We should change the working method in time when encountering bad weather. If there is water on the road, we should prohibit working in the water.
5. In case of inflexible vibrating plate compactor, it should be checked in time to avoid brutal violence. It is forbidden to use the operation method of falling vibratory plate compactor.
How to classify vibratory plate compactor engines?
There are several classification methods in the vibratory plate compactor engine.
1. According to fuel classification
2. Classification according to the number of trips
3. Classified by ignition
4. Classified by cooling method
5. Classified by cylinder arrangement
All vibratory plate compactors, power trowels, tamping rammers, road cutting machines provided on Tool.com online store adopt air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder gasoline engines from different brands.