Impact hammer drill has hammer and drill functions, which can be switched with one click. It can punch holes and screw screws, two-stage variable speed, adapt to different working requirements.
||220V/240V (50/60 Hz)
||5.5 Amp (220V)
5.0 Amp (240V)
|Max. Drilling Diameter
||1/2 inch (13mm)
||level 1: 0-1200 rpm
level 2: 0-3200 rpm
||1 chuck key, 2 carbon brushes
Impact Hammer Drill Functions
- Impact drill mode: cement brick, cement pillar, concrete, ceiling, wall, red brick, etc.
- Flat drill mode: metal, ceramic tile, glass, wooden board, plastic, metal sheet, etc.
Impact Hammer Drill Structure Diagram
- Alloy chuck is compatible with round, triangular and hexagonal drill bits. Clamping is stable and drill bit will not fall off.
- All-copper powerful motor, high load, good heat dissipation, strong stability and long service life.
Drill Bit Installation
- Pull down the outer ferrule of chuck.
- Insert the drill bit into chuck.
- Loosen the outer ferrule of chuck.
Tips: Precautions for using impact hammer drill correctly.
- Confirm whether the power supply used on site matches impact hammer drill nameplate and whether there is a leakage protector connected.
- Drill bit and the fixture must be adapted and installed properly.
- When drilling walls, ceilings, and floors, confirm whether there are buried cables or pipes.
- When working at high places, pay full attention to the safety of objects and pedestrians below, and set up warning signs when necessary.
- Before starting, confirm whether the impact hammer drill switch is off. If power switch is turned on, impact hammer drill will rotate unexpectedly when the plug is inserted into power socket, which may cause personal injury.