1 inch three way mini pneumatic ball valve for sale online, it comes with a high performance pneumatic actuator and requires compressed air to work. The seat material is made from PTFE that has good sealing performance. Compact full port air actuated ball valve has such advantages as small fluid resistance, simple structure, small in size and light in weight. It is widely used for water, oxygen, gas, nitrogen gas, gasoline and other air fluid service.
- Wear resistance. The valve spool of our pneumatic actuated ball valve is made from alloy steel with spray welding, so it will not wear out when you use it.
- Good sealing performance. it has reliable sealing performance due to the seal of the air actuated ball valve is artificial grinding, it can’t be used until the spool and seal ring completely match.
- Light Switch. The bottom of the pneumatic ball valve uses the spring to allow the seal ring and the valve spool hold together tightly, so it will not make much noise when you open or close it.
- Widely application. It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other sectors, as well as daily life.
|Ball Valve Type
||3 Way, L Port/T Port
||1 inch (DN25, 25mm)
||0.3 - 0.8MPa
|Air Supply Port
||-10°C to 60°C
||-10°C to 180°C
|Ball Valve Material
||Stainless Steel (SS 316/304)
|Actuator Body Material
||Water, Gas, Oil, Acid, Alkali, etc.
Pneumatic Actuator Dimension
Three Way Ball Valve Flow Patterns
Tips: Pneumatic Ball Valve Troubleshooting
- The pneumatic actuator doesn’t work
1. Check whether the air source pressure of inlet and outlet air filter pressure-relief device reaches the rated value, adjust the air source pressure or replace the air filter pressure-relief device according to the situation.
2. Check whether the air source pressure entering the pneumatic actuator is up to the rated value, and observe whether the speed controller is blocked.
3. Check whether the solenoid valve is blocked and whether it can change air normally. Clean or replace the solenoid valve according to the situation.
4. Check whether the sealing part has excessive friction or the sealing ring is air leakage.
- The pneumatic actuator can work, but the torque is not enough
Check the adjustable bolts at the both ends of the air cylinder, adjust them according to the closing condition and lock them in place.
- The pneumatic ball valve can be switched on or off, but it is slow when open or close
1. Check whether the speed controller needs to adjust before the compressed air enter the actuator. With the service life of the air actuated ball valve increases, the variation of the ball valve itself requires to adjust the speed controller.
2. Check whether the cylinder is air leakage. And if the O-ring in the air cylinder is damaged, it will cause the stainless steel ball valve low efficiency.
3. Check whether the spring has reduced thrust.
- The pneumatic actuator works normally, but the ball valve doesn’t work
1. The valve spool and valve seat of the ball valve get into trouble, the pipeline is blocked.
2. The connection between the pneumatic actuator and the valve spool has worn out or fallen off. Replace the valve spool and valve seat.