Electric concrete / cement mixer machines for sales, which are essential tools for small construction or repairing work. They come with mini and compact structure at competitive price, easy to operate. Available with 120L to 600L (4 cu.ft to 21 cu.ft) drum capacity and 150kg to 450kg mixing capacity, powered by single phase 220-240V AC 50Hz copper electric motor, 1380-1400 rpm motor rotation speed. Equipped with large wheels, it's easy to move the portable concrete mixer to anywhere. Buy a best wholesale cement mixer machine for your construction projects now!
What does a concrete mixer do?
Concrete mixer (commonly known as cement mixer) is a construction tool that mixes cement, gravel aggregate and water to make concrete mixture. The electric concrete mixer machine is mainly composed of mixing drum, feeding and unloading mechanism, water supply system, prime mover, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. The transmission mechanism adopted by the concrete mixer can effectively overcome the slipping phenomenon between the supporting roller and the mixer drum in rainy and foggy weather. The structural design of the electric concrete mixer machine directly affects the adaptability to various concretes and the strength and wear resistance of various materials. Therefore, in the structural design of the electric concrete mixer, it is necessary to fully absorb and learn from the advantages of various mixers to continuously improve the performance and use of the concrete mixer, and enhance the mixing capacity of the concrete mixer machine. For smaller projects, mobile concrete mixers are usually used. Its advantage is that concrete can be manufactured on the construction site, allowing workers to have enough time to use the concrete before it hardens.
What are the advantages of concrete mixer?
Various types of concrete mixers
1. According to the mixing principle
2. According to the nature of work
3. According to the shape of the mixing tank
4. According to the working transmission mode
In addition, the electric concrete mixer machine is also divided into split drum type and round trough type (that is, horizontal shaft type) mixer.
How to operate concrete mixers safely?
How to install electric mini concrete mixer machine?
1. Install handrail bracket and mounting brackets (Note: When u-shaped wire is fixed, the higher the inclination if the handrail bracket moved up.)
2. Install walking wheel shafts and fixed (Note: Pay attention to usage of U Wire. And the walking wheel is fixed with a clamping wire.)
3. Install support wheels bracket and support wheels (Note: Do not fix the shaft screw too tight, so that the roller can be normal rotation.)
4. Install motor shield and motor (Note: The four screws of the motor should be matched with the spring pad and the flat gasket.)
5. Install lower drums and seals (Note: Pay Attention to the hole position when fixing the lower barrel, fix the sealing ring on the upper barrel.)
6. Install drums and mixing blades (Note: The upper and lower drum are in a straight line before fixing. Finally, fix the mixing blades.)