Garden fork for sale, the more you buy, the lower the price, a variety of styles for you to choose, 4 tine/5 tine spading fork, D grip handle fork, wooden garden fork or iron digging fork, purchase garden fork according to your needs. Digging fork is used for loosening and turning soil in gardening.
How to improve potting soil?
If you don't know the quality of the soil or you are a novice gardener, it is necessary to follow the steps below to improve the quality of the soil.
1. Use a small gardening fork to plow the soil, which will help to mix all the components of the soil. Of course, be careful not to damage the roots, stems and leaves of the plants.
2. Add fertilizer nitrogen. Take the garden surface soil, the thickness is about 2.5cm, and mix with the original flowerpot soil (provided that you have a garden, if you don't have a garden, you can also go to the park to get some).
3. Add appropriate amount of organic compost. You can buy compost in stores or online, or you can make it yourself. Do not use pesticides and synthetic compost. Fruit trees and vegetable leaves are very effective.
3 Tips for loosening the soil
Flower soil includes nutrient soil, peat, rural soil, etc. In these soils, rural soil is easy to compact, that is, a hard crust is formed on the surface of flower soil, which seriously hinders the root respiration of plants. So how to loosen the soil?
1. How deep to loosen the soil?
This problem is very important. If it is shallow, the effect is not good. If it is deep, it is easy to damage the roots of the plant. Therefore, the depth of the loose soil should be based on the roots seen. Some surface roots can be appropriately cut to facilitate the generation of new roots.
2. How often do you loosen the soil?
In fact, the frequency of loosening the soil is better, but there is a problem that needs to be grasped, that is, if the loosening soil does not damage the roots, you can see that the soil is compacted, and if the loosening soil damages the roots, then the frequency should not be too high. .
3. How to reduce soil compaction?
Normally, you can properly add decayed media in the pot soil, such as a small amount of perlite, rotting leaves, and appropriate addition of some nutrient soil peat, etc., which can reduce soil compaction and improve soil air permeability.