Portable wall painting brush provides wholesale price and free shipping. It contains wall paint roller, self contained paint roller, patterned paint roller, bristle chip paint brush, fiber chip paint brush, wool chip paint brush and flat paint brush made of high quality constructional materials. There are a wide ranging of sizes (from 1 inch to 11 inch) for user to choose. These hand holding painting rollers or brushes are compact and convenient to use as multipurpose construction tools and can be widely used on wall, wooden furniture, wrapping paper, fabric, decks, fences and crafts with texture paint and water-based paint or oil-based paints, stains, adhesives and varnishes.
What is wall paint roller?
1. Structure: The wall paint roller typically consists of two parts: a "roller frame" and a "roller cover". The roller cover absorbs the paint and transfers it to the painted surface, the roller frame which is reusable attaches to the roller cover. A painter can hold the handle part of roller fram.
2. Types: They are divided into three types: long hair, medium hair and short hair, which are represented by the length of the roller hairs rather than the thickness and length of the roller itself. The roller hairs are usually divided into three types: wool, bristle and chemical fiber. Different roller brushes will get different painting effects and the long hair roller will paint some fine textures, which have a bumpy feeling, similar to the texture effect. The paint surface after the short-hair roller brushing is relatively even, smooth.
3. Application: The wholesale wall paint roller is a paint application tool used for painting large flat surfaces in daily architectural decoration projects rapidly and efficiently and can be used to roll various blended paints, such as latex paint, anti-rust paint, interior and exterior wall paint, wallpaper pasting glue, etc.
What is brush?
Brushes generally refer to the utensils made of wool, plastic wire, metal wire, etc. to remove dirt or apply paint, etc. They generally have long or oval shape with or without a handle. Brushes are divided into brushes used in industry or in daily life according to the field of use. Most of the painting work will require 1-4 inches width brushes. The smaller 1-2 brushes are best for window trimming and detailed work. Medium-sized brushes are suitable for doors and cabinets while large-sized brushes are useful for any large and wide areas, such as walls or plywood.
How to use a paint roller?
1. Wash rollers with water to remove fluff on its surface before painting.
2. Install the rollers on its frame according to the instructions.
3. Pour paint into the roller tray where too much paint is not needed.
4. Dip the roller lightly into the paint. The paint should cover less than half of the roller should be covered by the paint, then roll it back and forth on the slope of the tray to make the paint evenly on the roller cover.
5. Roll the paint onto the surface with "W" shape, then brush up and down until the paint on wall is even and smooth..
6. Never expose the painted roller to the air for a period of time. Wrap it with plastic cling wrap for next painting in a few hours and wash and hang to dry the roller after a long time.
How to store brushes during a temporary pause?
When you want to use the brush within a few hours or even a few days, the fastest and easiest way to store it is not to clean it. Users can wrap the brush hairs with plastic wraps simply to store the hand tool brush. Be very careful and do not to misshapen the hairs when wrapping. A high-quality paint brush is a precision tool that can be used for many years after proper cleaning and maintenance.
How to clean and store brushes for a long time?
1. Remove the excess paint from the brush. Such paint will be hard to remove after long time so scraping the brush with plastic knife is necessary.
2. Paint on sheets of newspaper back and forth to remove remaining wet paint on brush until the brush hairs are dry already.
3. Clean the brush with an appropriate solvent to remove the last remaining paint, using water to clean is suitable for latex paint while paint thinner for oil-based paint.
4. Deal with the solvent in an environmental friendly method, no littering on ground directly.
5. As soon as the paint is cleaned up, then the brush can be washed with soap and water to remove the left paint or solvent.
6. Take a few pats on the hand with the brush to realign the bristles, and then reshape the brush to make it look like a new one. A good way to do this is to use a comb which is easy to get at home.
7. Wrap the brush with a paper towel or a sheet of newspaper and fix it with tape or a rubber band.