High quality battery hydraulic crimper for sale on Tool.com, it is provided with wholesale price, free shipping, comes with 12 crimping dies, 2 18V lithium battery and a charger, features crimp C-clamp and H-clamp, 12 Ton (120KN) crimping force, 16-400mm² crimping range and 7.5 kg weight. Mainly used for crimping copper and aluminum terminals.
||12 Ton (120KN)
|Crimp Times/ Charge
||120 times per saturation voltage (copper wire 150mm²)
||6-18s (according to cable diameter)
||AC 100V~240V, 50Hz~60Hz
||16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300, 400mm²
- Durable Material. The hydraulic battery cable crimper and its 12 pairs of dies are made of superior material, high strength, good toughness and longer service life. Its maximum crimping power is 12 tons.
- Wide Application. The battery hydraulic crimping tool is equipped with 12 sets of the crimping dies and its head can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working, a good choice for crimping copper and aluminum terminals. It can crimp C-clamp and H-clamp.
- Easy to Operate. Provided with double speed and double acting hydraulic device design. During the process of low pressure crimping, piston advances rapidly. After the mold contacts terminal, piston advances slowly to ensure crimping quality.
- Safet to Use. The battery powered hydraulic crimping tool is equipped with safety valve inside for protecting the crimping machine. When the max. pressure reaches, the safety valve will release automatically to prevent over pressure.It also comes with insulated handle to prevent accident electric hitting.
- Easy to Carry. The battery hydraulic crimper comes with a durable plastic box, which makes it portable to carry and compact to store.
Full Set Product Diagram
|① Hydraulic Crimping Pliers
|② 1 Charger
|③ 2 Batteries
|④ 12 Dies
H-type Clamp Crimping Steps Diagram
Tips: How to charge the crimping tool battery?
When battery capacity indicator shows that the battery capacity is insufficient, it must be charged in time. A dedicated charger must be used for charging.
Connect charger to power supply first, the green indicator light flashes at a frequency of 1 Hz. Then insert battery into charger slot, and you will hear a "click" sound, which indicates that it is inserted in place. After 120 minutes (maximum 140 minutes), charging is complete. At last, press the battery button and pull out battery.