3 inch air actuated wafer type butterfly valve comes with an 80mm (DN80) threaded port control valve and a double acting pneumatic actuator for water flow working. The body of the air operated butterfly valve is made from cast iron that is high performance and reliable.
||3 inch (DN80, 80mm)
||-10 °C to 120 °C
||0.25 - 0.8MPa, PN16
||0 - 1.0MPa
|Air Supply Port
||Stainless Steel (SS)
||Water, Air, Gas, Oil, Liquid, etc.
Pneumatic Actuator Dimension
Tips: How to Maintain the Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valve
1. The pneumatic actuated butterfly valve should always keep clean when use. The transmission thread must be lubricated regularly. When found fault, shop using it immediately and troubleshoot problems.
2. When using the air actuated butterfly valve, only for full open or full closed, is not allowed to do flow regulation, so as to avoid sealing surface erosion, accelerated wear. The reverse sealing device is installed in gate valve and upper thread globe valve, and the hand wheel is screwed to the top position to prevent medium leakage from packing.
3. Hand wheel should be used to open and close the pneumatic butterfly valve. Don’t use levers or other tools, so as to avoid damage valve parts. Clockwise rotation of the hand wheel is closed and vice versa.
4. Before installation, check whether the pressure and the diameter of the butterfly valve meets the use requirements, eliminate the defects caused in the transportation process, and clean the dirt of the valve parts.
5. The butterfly valve should be checked regularly if you place it for the long term. Clean the surface of the butterfly valve, remove dirt, and the end of the channel should be blocked and closed. And it should be stored in indoor and ventilated dry place.