Application: Connect aluminum-plastic pipes, PEX pipes, PB pipes, etc. with copper pipe fittings, copper joints. Press stainless steel sleeves, copper sleeves, aluminum sleeves.
||3 Ton (32KN)
|Rated Working Pressure
||350 times DN20 stainless steel pipe fittings
||5-8s (according to cable diameter)
||AC 100V~240V, 50Hz~60Hz
||DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50
- Precise crimping tube head, accurate positioning, 360° free rotation.
- Electronic brake function, stop working when release the switch to ensure safe operation.
Full Set Product Diagram
|① Hydraulic Pipe Crimper
|② 1 Charger
|③ 2 Batteries
|④ 6 Dies
Structure Diagram of Hydraulic Pipe Crimper
Dimension Drawing of Hydraulic Pipe Crimper
C-type Clamp Crimping Steps Diagram
Tips: What should be done after crimping with battery powered pipe crimper?
- After crimping, remove the battery. First press the battery button, and then pull out the battery. As shown in Figure 1.
- Take out the crimping die. Press the die lock button first, and then pull out the crimping die. As shown in Figure 2 and Figure 3.
- Wipe clean the pipe crimper and accessories. Add a small amount of lubricating oil to movable parts and put them into tool box.