3 Way flanged type ball valve with pneumatic actuator requires compressed air to work, which has such advantages as small fluid resistance, simple structure, high performance and reliable sealing. It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other sectors, as well as daily life.
|Ball Valve Type
||3 Way, L Port/T Port
||5 inch (DN125, 125mm)
||0.3 - 0.8MPa
|Air Supply Port
||-10 °C to 60 °C
||-30 °C to 180 °C
|Ball Valve Material
||Stainless Steel (SS 316/304)
|Actuator Body Material
||Water, Air, Hot Water, Steam, etc.
Pneumatic Actuator Dimension
Three Way Ball Valve Flow Patterns
Tips: How to Use Pneumatic Flanged Ball Valve?
1. Remove the protective cover on both sides of the flange end and clean the ball valve when it is fully open.
2. Before installation, the pneumatic actuator and ball valve should be tested according to the specified requirement. It can be installed after the test passing.
3. Flush and remove all the remaining impurities from the pipe before you connect with it. Those impurities will damage the valve seat and ball.
4. During installation, please don’t use the pneumatic actuator as the lifting point to avoid the actuator and accessories damage.
5. The air actuated ball valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
6. The pipeline should not sag or bear external forces. Pipe supports or supports can be used to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
7. After connecting with the pipe, cross lock the flange connection bolt with the specified torque.