The corded electric drill can be used for drilling on wood, metal, brick, tile. Installation of door and window, shelf, table and chair, pendant, etc.
|Max. Drill Bit Diameter
||wood: 1-1/5 inch (30mm)
Electric Hand Drill Structure Diagram
Drill Bit Installation
- Unscrew the chuck to a suitable size.
- Insert the drill bit.
- Tighten the chuck.
Tips: Corded electric drill safe operation guidelines.
- When drilling in a small workpiece, must clamp it with fixture, and then the corded electric drill can be used.
- When operating, drilling force should not be too large to prevent drill bit or tap from flying out and hurting people.
- Before use corded electric drill, check drill bit for cracks or damage. If there is, replace it immediately.
- Pay attention to rotation direction and feed direction of drill bit.
- Before remove the workpiece, turn off power first, and wait for drill bit to stop completely. Do not touch drill bit with hands immediately after drilling, because drill bit may overheat and burn your skin.
- If there is a large spark on commutator or electric drill is overheated during use, it must be stopped and checked. Remove dirt in time, replace worn brushes, and adjust spring pressure of the brush holder.
- To avoid cutting fingers, make sure that all fingers are kept away from the workpiece or drill bit during operation.