1-1/2 inch two way full port ball valve with pneumatic actuator for sale online, requires compressed air to work. The seat material is made from PTFE that has good sealing performance. Compact air actuated pneumatic ball valve has such advantages as small fluid resistance, simple structure, small in size and light in weight. It is widely used for water, oxygen, gas, nitrogen gas, gasoline and other air fluid service.
- Wear resistance. The valve spool of our pneumatic actuated ball valve is made from alloy steel with spray welding, so it will not wear out when you use it.
- Good sealing performance. it has reliable sealing performance due to the seal of the air actuated ball valve is artificial grinding, it can’t be used until the spool and seal ring completely match.
- Light Switch. The bottom of the pneumatic ball valve uses the spring to allow the seal ring and the valve spool hold together tightly, so it will not make much noise when you open or close it.
- Widely application. It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other sectors, as well as daily life.
|Ball Valve Type
||1-1/2 inch (DN40, 40mm)
||0.3 - 0.8MPa
|Air Supply Port
||-10°C to 60°C
||-10°C to 180°C
|Ball Valve Material
||Stainless Steel (SS 316/304)
|Actuator Body Material
||Water, Gas, Oil, Acid, Alkali, etc.
Pneumatic Actuator Dimension
Tips: How to Maintain Stainless Steel Pneumatic Ball Valve
Stainless steel pneumatic ball valve is as known as pneumatic quick cut off ball valve because its switch speed is very fast. In daily use, it is better to maintain the pneumatic ball valve.
- Before use, check whether the fixing screws of all connecting parts are fastened.
- Check whether the solenoid valve works normally and there is no leakage phenomenon.
- Check whether the positioner works normally and there is air leakage.
- Observe whether there is air leakage in pneumatic actuator, especially at the connection of the valve stem and the two end covers.
- Try to avoid too much floating ash covering the actuator and keep the working environment clean.
- Check whether the air source treatment device, the filter, pressure reducing valve and oil mist device are normal, and observe whether the pressure is between 0.3 and 0.8MPa.