Industrial 2.5 inch pneumatic wafer type butterfly valve comes with 65mm (DN65) threaded port for flow control. The air actuated butterfly control valve consists of a pneumatic actuator, cast iron wafer style body and stainless steel disc, high performance and reliable.
||2-1/2 inch (DN65, 65mm, 2.5 inch)
||-10 °C to 120 °C
||0.25 - 0.8MPa, PN16
||0 - 1.0MPa
|Air Supply Port
||Stainless Steel (SS)
||Water, Air, Gas, Oil, Liquid, etc.
Pneumatic Actuator Dimension
Tips: Installation Requirements of Pneumatic Wafer Type Butterfly Valve
1. The air actuated butterfly valve should be kept dry before installation.
2. Before install pneumatic wafer type butterfly valve, check it for no missing parts, correct model, no sundries in the valve body and no blocking in the muffler.
3. Butterfly valve body manual opening and closing resistance is moderate and the butterfly valve torque should be matched with the pneumatic actuator torque.
4. Close the valve and the air cylinder.
5. Install the pneumatic actuator on the butterfly valve (the direction of installation should be parallel or vertical with the butterfly valve body). Fix it with screws.
6. After installation, debug the pneumatic butterfly valve (the air pressure is 0.4~ 0.6mpa under normal circumstances). During debugging, manually operate the solenoid valve to open and close (manual operation can only be effective after the solenoid valve coil is out of power), and observe the opening and closing of the pneumatic butterfly valve.
7. Check the pipeline before installing butterfly valve to ensure that there is no foreign matter such as welding slag in the pipeline.
8. Flange for butterfly valve connection is correct in the specification, and the pipeline clamping flange is consistent with the standard of the butterfly valve flange. It is recommended to use the special flange for butterfly valve.
9. The installed pipe flange should be aligned with the butterfly valve.
10. Install all the flange bolts and tighten them by hand to confirm that the butterfly valve and the flange have been aligned. Then carefully open and close the butterfly valve to ensure flexible opening and closing.
11. Open the valve completely and tighten the bolts in diagonal order with a wrench. No gasket is needed.