- Portable electric rebar cutter are widely used in construction sites and road construction.
- It is used for cutting and processing all kinds of common screw steel, flat steel, hot rolled round steel, square steel, medium carbon steel, low carbon steel and angle steel, etc. In addition, it can also cut stainless steel wire, cold drawn wire, aluminum wire, leather steel wire, etc.
- No sparks, dust and odors will be generated during operation.
Note: Electric rebar cutter is forbidden to cut the following materials.
anchor chain, high hardness round steel, alloy with unknown composition, flat iron, stainless steel, various U-shaped locks
Structure Diagram of Electric Rebar Cutter
|① electric rebar cutter
||② hydraulic oil
||③ open end wrench
||④spare screw for blade
||⑤ Allen wrench
Tips: Precautions for using electric rebar cutter.
- It is strictly forbidden to use rebar cutter to cut or bend materials that exceed the specified diameter and strength, so as not to affect service life.
- Before cutting, steel bar must be placed horizontally at the bottom of fixture, and make steel bar and chuck axis at a 90° included angle.
- Release switch immediately after rebar is bent to the end. It is strictly forbidden to hold it down to avoid damage to motor.
- When using, keep air vent on the top of rebar cutter unobstructed, otherwise cylinder will be blocked and the machine will be damaged.