Inapplicable materials: anchor chain, high hardness round steel, alloy with unknown composition, flat iron, stainless steel, various U-shaped locks.
- Electric rebar cutter is mainly used to cut steel bars such as rebar, round bar, steel rod, iron rod, screw, etc.
- Portable hand-held design, light weight, small size and easy operation.
- No sparks, no dust and no odor during the cutting process.
Structure Diagram of Electric Rebar Cutter
|① electric rebar cutter
||② hydraulic oil
||③ a pair of spare carbon brushes
||④ 22-24 open end wrench
||⑤ 17-19 open end wrench
||⑥ slotted screwdriver
||⑦ Allen wrench*3
Tips: How to ensure safety when using electric rebar cutter?
- Do not use rebar cutter to cut rebar with diameter and strength exceeding nameplate and red-hot rebar. When cutting multiple rebars at one time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
- When cutting low-alloy steel bars, replace a high-hardness cutter.
- When cutting short steel bars, the distance between hand and cutter should be kept above 150mm. If the part of rebar held by hand is less than 400mm, press the short end of rebar with a sleeve or clamp it with a clamp.
- When rebar cutter is running, it is strictly forbidden to directly remove broken ends and debris near the cutter by hand. Non-operators are not allowed to stay around the rebar swing area and the cutter.
- If it is found that the machine is running abnormally, there is abnormal noise or cutter is skewed, it should be shut down immediately for maintenance.