Electric cement mixer can be used for mixing cement, paint, putty, feed, printing ink, mortar and so on. Handheld-style, small size, portable and easy to use.
||M14 thread (length 100mm, 200mm)
||cement, mortar, concrete, putty powder, gypsum
- Electric cement can mix materials with relatively low consistency such as cement self-leveling, epoxy resin, water-based paint and so on.
- Faster mixing speed, more than three times the efficiency of conventional mixer, saving time and effort.
- Convenient to pour material and transport.
Applicable Materials of Hand-Held Electric Cement Mixer
Connecting Rod Diagram of Hand-Held Electric Cement Mixer
H27 Paddle of Hand-Held Electric Cement Mixer
Tips: Maintenance principle for handheld electric cement mixer.
- When the handheld electric cement paint mixer breaks down, it is doesn’t need to repair it immediately. You should first understand the process and phenomenon of the fault.
- First check the electric cement mixer for obvious cracks and defects. Understand its maintenance history, service life, etc., and then inspect inside of the machine.
- After confirming that the mechanical parts are not faulty, carry out electrical inspections.
- When the handheld electric cement mixer is not powered on, judge the state of its buttons, transformers, thermal relays, and fuses to determine the fault location.
- For the electric cement paint mixer with heavy pollution, clean its buttons, connection points and contact points first. Check whether the external control keys are malfunctioning.
- The failure rate of power supply part occupies a high proportion in the entire faulty equipment, so repairing power supply first can often be more effective.