Tool.com YQK series integral manual hydraulic pipe wrenches have strong pressure and easy crimping, suitable for cable as well as copper/aluminum terminal crimping. Each product is strictly tested and qualified according to international standards, with hexagonal compression, thickened molds, and no oil leakage. The pipe wrench is made of thick material, durable and reliable. The wavy handle cover is non-slip and elastic, in line with the human body structure, with strong crimping force, saving time and effort.
Hydraulic pipe wrench mold configuration
||4,6,8,10,16,25,30,50,70mm² (Note: 8mm plus with the mold, the default does not include 8mm)
Hydraulic pipe wrench diagram
Hydraulic pipe wrenches are used in a variety of industries and applications where pipes and fittings need to be gripped and turned securely. Some common applications of hydraulic pipe wrenches include:
- Plumbing: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are commonly used by plumbers to tighten or loosen plumbing fittings, such as couplings, elbows, and tees.
- HVAC: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are used in HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems to install or repair pipes and fittings, such as ducts, vents, and refrigeration lines.
- Oil and Gas: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are commonly used in the oil and gas industry to work on pipelines and other equipment.
- Construction: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are used in construction for a variety of applications, such as installing and repairing water and sewage pipes, gas lines, and irrigation systems.
- Manufacturing: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are used in manufacturing to assemble and disassemble pipes and fittings for various types of equipment.
- Industrial Piping: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are used in a range of industrial piping applications, such as power plants, chemical plants, and refineries.
Overall, hydraulic pipe wrenches are versatile tools that can be used in a wide range of applications where a strong and secure grip is required to turn pipes and fittings.
A hydraulic pipe wrench is a specialized tool designed for gripping and turning pipes, fittings, and other round objects. The key features of a hydraulic pipe wrench include:
- Hydraulic Power: A hydraulic pipe wrench operates using a hydraulic power system that applies pressure to the jaws of the wrench. This allows the wrench to exert a strong grip on the pipe or fitting, making it easier to turn.
- Adjustable Jaws: The jaws of a hydraulic pipe wrench are adjustable, allowing the tool to accommodate pipes and fittings of different sizes. The jaws can be opened and closed using the hydraulic power system, making it easy to make adjustments.
- Strong and Durable Construction: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are made from strong and durable materials, such as steel or aluminum. This allows them to withstand heavy use and abuse in industrial settings.
- Easy to Use: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are designed to be easy to use, with intuitive controls and a comfortable grip. Many models also feature ergonomic handles that reduce fatigue and strain during prolonged use.
- High Torque: Hydraulic pipe wrenches are capable of generating high levels of torque, making them ideal for turning large or stubborn pipes and fittings.