The hand trowel with free shipping for sale is equipped with a flexible blade and wood handle for convenient and comfortable use, has 2 inch and 3 inch deminsion, is a multippurpose tool for bricklayer, tiler and other construction specialists to work in house or outdoor constructions.
||2 inch / 3 inch
||Building decoration, tiling, tile fixing, wiping cement, putty, patching, painting
||Knife Width 1
||Knife Width 2
Tips: How to use a margin trowel correctly?
Margin trowel has a rectangular front, a flat-nosed trowel used to work mortar in tight spaces and corners where a larger pointed trowel will not fit and makes it easier to scoop cement out of the bucket and properly put stuff together on the bricks. Here is how to use a margin trowel correctly.
1. Mix mortar for 2 to 3 minutes by a margin trowel to avoid forming lumps and wash the hand tool immediately after use to prevent the mortar from drying on it.
2. Scoop out the mortar with the margin trowel. Spread it in tight places or corners where a regular trowel will not fit.
3. Spread mortar on the back of small pieces of tile. This needs to be done if the back of the tile is notched in order to get the mortar in the small crevices.
4. Touch up hardened grout lines with a margin trowel. Gently scrape away the grout and avoid to dig to damage the tile.
5. Use a margin trowel to separate wet concrete from a forming board when pouring concrete steps. Once the concrete is partially dry, use margin trowel along the edge to separate it.