Economical price 1/2 inch three way pneumatic ball valve comes with a high performance pneumatic actuator and requires compressed air to work. The seat material is made from PTFE that has good sealing performance. Compact air actuated pneumatic ball valve has such advantages as small fluid resistance, simple structure, small in size and light in weight. It is widely used for water, oxygen, gas, nitrogen gas, gasoline and other air fluid service.
- Wear resistance. The valve spool of our pneumatic actuated ball valve is made from alloy steel with spray welding, so it will not wear out when you use it.
- Good sealing performance. it has reliable sealing performance due to the seal of the air actuated ball valve is artificial grinding, it can’t be used until the spool and sealing ring completely match.
- Light Switch. The bottom of the pneumatic ball valve uses the spring to allow the seal ring and the valve spool hold together tightly, so it will not make much noise when you open or close it.
- Widely application. It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other sectors, as well as daily life.
|Ball Valve Type
||3 Way, L Port/T Port
||1/2 inch (DN15, 15mm)
||0.3 - 0.8MPa
|Air Supply Port
||-10°C to 60°C
||-10°C to 180°C
|Ball Valve Material
||Stainless Steel (SS 316/304)
|Actuator Body Material
||Water, Gas, Oil, Acid, Alkali, etc.
Pneumatic Actuator Dimension
Three Way Ball Valve Flow Patterns
Tips: Advantages of 1/2 inch 3 Way Pneumatic Ball Valve
1/2 inch 3 way pneumatic ball valve is an air tool that requires compressed air to work. It is mainly used for water, gas, air and other liquid control. Our three way air actuated ball valve has many advantages.
- The fluid resistance of the mini three way ball valve is relatively small, and the resistance coefficient is the same as the pipe section of the same length.
- 1/2 inch pneumatic ball valve has high performance, simple structure, small volume and light weight, easy to install and convenient to operate.
- Compact and reliable. The sealing surface material of the pneumatic ball valve is widely used in plastic (PTFE) that has good sealing, and it has been widely used in the vacuum system.
- Fast opening and closing. 90° rotation from full open to full close, convenient for remote control.
- Easy maintenance. The air actuated ball valve has simple structure, and the sealing is generally active, so it is convenient to disassemble it and replacement parts.
- Widely use. The size of the stainless steel ball valve from 1/2 inch to 8 inch, or large to a few meters, can be used in high vacuum and high pressure.
- It is relatively safe due to the pneumatic actuator ball valve is powered by compressed air of which air pressure is 0.3 - 0.8MPa. If it has air leakage, the air can be discharged directly without pollution to the environment.