Buy portable and compact digital laser rangefinder at cheap price, provides a maximum viewing distance of 1000 Yards, range finder weight only 200g and can grab and measure with one hand. 6 in 1 multifunctional laser golf rangefinder can be widely used in golf, electric power, construction engineering, outdoor, hunting, positioning cranes, cranes and other inaccessible objects.
|Distance Measuring Range
||± 0.3 Yards
|Speed Detection Error
|Angle Measuring Range
|Angle Measuring Accuracy
|Laser Safety Level
|6 Measuring Modes
||1. Distance measuring mode
2. Speed measuring mode
3. Golf flagpole mode
4. Distance & Angle measuring mode
5. Distance & Height measuring mode
6. Height & Angle measuring mode
||0.2kg (including battery)
|1. Sign of distance measuring mode
||2. Measurement value (display in the modes of distance measuring and speed measuring)
||3. Distance measurement unit (m)
||4. Distance measurement unit (Yd)
|5. Sign of laser emission aimed at the target
||6. Angle measurement unit (degree)
||7. Measurement value of height / angle
||8. Minus sign (When measuring angles, "-" indicates the pitch angle, while measuring heights, it indicates the level below the measured level)
|9. Speed measurement unit (Km/h)
||10. Battery sign
||11. Height measuring mode
||12. Angle measuring mode
|13. Golf flagpole mode
Rangefinder 6 Measuring Modes
Tips: Maintenance of 1000 yards laser rangefinder
Problems need attention when using 1000 yards laser rangefinder
- The 1000 yards laser ranging machine can not be operated directly at the human eye, otherwise it will cause harm to the human body.
- Please pay attention to whether the laser rangefinder is waterproof.
- Laser rangefinders generally do not have the function of anti-drop, be careful not to damage the emitter.
Ways to protect 1000 yards laser rangefinder
- Frequently check the appearance of the laser rangefinder, and timely remove dust, grease, mildew, etc. on the surface.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the eyepiece, objective lens or laser emission window. It is strictly forbidden to scratch with hard objects to avoid damaging the optical performance.
- The 1000 yards laser rangefinder is a high-precision instrument that integrates light, machine and electricity. It should be handled with care during use, and avoid squeezing or falling from a height to avoid damage to the instrument.