21-Piece 1/2-in Drive Metric 12-Point Socket Set comes with Metric sockets including 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, to 34mm, 36mm. The sockets are constructed with hardened and durable chrome vanadium steel with corrosion-resistant chrome polished finish. The 12-point socket doubles the access angles of a 6-point, providing a more precise fit to the fastener and making it easier to work in tight spaces. It is ideal for 1/2-in drive ratchet, suitable for construction, automotive, manufacturing, home repair, etc.
||1/2 inch (12.5mm)
||Chrome vanadium steel 50BV30
||21pcs 1/2" drive 12-point sockets: 8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-24-27-30-32-34-36mm
Tips: Ratchet and socket classification
1. According to the size of the ratchet and socket (referring to the size of the square drive), there are commonly three specifications 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2”.
2. There are standard sockets that are mostly used in our life and deep sockets that are longer in length to reach more recessed places.
3. For the angle of sockets, there are 6-point sockets and 12-point sockets. There are also universal sockets which can work with various fastener types.
4. The sockets are generally available in standard (SAE) and metric sizes which are clearly marked on the surface.
5. According to the purpose of use, there are standard sockets for use with ratchets and impact sockets for use with pneumatic impact wrenches. The impact sockets are blackening finished and made of chrome molybdenum steel.
6. Based on the fasteners to be assemble and disassemble, there are male hex sockets, male torx sockets, female hex sockets, female torx sockets, female E-torx socket, square socket, etc.