3/8 inch reversible air drill designed for straight / inline body, small and lightweight. It has a three-jaw chuck that grasps the drill bits tightly. A forward and reverse switch on the pneumatic drill allows you to convert the direction of rotation, which is convenient to operate and high work efficiency.
||3/8 inch (10mm)
||1.5 - 10mm
||85 - 115 PSI (0.6 - 0.8 MPa)
|Air Inlet Size
||1/4 inch (6.35mm)
|No Load Speed
||235mm * 42mm
Tips: How to Replace the 3/8" Straight Air Drill Chuck?
Inline pneumatic drills are hand tools that require compressed air to work. We provide different chuck capacity air drills for your choices. The drill chuck is the head that grasps the drill bit. But if you use it for a long time, it may wear out or break down. And you can replace the chuck with a new one. It is easy to operate.
- Put the air drill chuck into the hole that is on the side of the drill chuck and turn the key counterclockwise to loosen the chuck.
- Remove the drill bit if it is in the chuck, and continue to turn the chuck key until it opens to the widest part.
- There is a screw inside the chuck, so turn the screw clockwise with a hex wrench until it comes out.
- Place the chuck key into the hole that the screw left, and knock the end of the chuck key with a little rubber mallet to loosen the chuck. Turn the chuck counterclockwise to remove it.
- Put a new drill chuck in place, and turn it clockwise to tighten it. Install the screw you just removed.
- Insert the chuck key into the hole that is on the side of the drill chuck, turn it clockwise to tighten the chuck.