1/4 inch mini central pneumatic air drill is used for drilling holes on metal products or sheets and wooden components. Designed for right / 90 degree angle body, the small pneumatic drill helps you work easily in various narrow places. It has a three-jaw chuck that grasps the drill bits tightly.
||1/4 inch (6mm)
||0.6 - 6mm
||85 - 115 PSI (0.6 - 0.8 MPa)
|Air Inlet Size
||1/4 inch (6.35mm)
|No Load Speed
||160mm * 90mm
Tips: How to Use an 1/4" Mini Right Angle Air Drill correctly?
1/4" mini right angle air drill is a pneumatic hand tool suitable for drilling holes in metal products, wood, concrete floors, walls, bricks and other materials. If an 90 degree air drill is not used properly, it may hurt yourself or others. So how can it be used correctly?
- Before use the air drill, make sure that the air hose correctly connects with the air compressor.
- Check whether the air hose is damaged or leaking. If these conditions occur, replace it immediately.
- The standard drill bit shall be installed in accordance with the permissible range of the pneumatic drill bit, and the drill bit beyond the range shall not be forced to be used.
- When you use the pneumatic drill, the air hose should be well protected. It should not be dragged on the sharp metal to prevent it from being crushed or cut.
- In case of abnormal vibration, abnormal sound or high heat of the air drill during use, stop your work immediately, and ask the maintenance personnel for timely inspection and repair.
- When you need to replace the drill bit, use the special wrench or drill locked key. It is not allowed to use a hammer and a screwdriver to knock the air drill.