Cheap garden lopper for sale, can easily cut branches with a diameter of 3 inches, a lopper length of 32 inches, and a soft handle that is comfortable to use and effortless.
- Bypass lopper easily cut 3 inch branches, the cut is smooth.
- The pruning lopper blade has a black Teflon coating, which is wear-resistant, does not fade, does not stain with juice, and is resistant to rust.
- The four-point lever drive principle makes it easier to save energy when cutting. You can replace the blade. We will give you a blade when you place an order.
- Heavy duty lopper are designed with thickened rod walls, strong hardness, good elasticity and long-lasting durability.
- Professional loppers reduce the damage of fruit tree bark, which is beneficial to the growth of fruit trees.
- The steel pipe thick branch shear uses the stability of the triangle to be durable.
- Lopper length: 32"
- Cutting capacity: 3"
Tips: 3 Benefits of pruning saplings in winter
1. In winter, the leaves of fruit tree saplings will fall off completely. This is also an instinctive reaction of fruit trees to resist the severe winter. Fruit trees should keep all the nutrients absorbed from the roots on the trunk and branches to survive the winter. The purpose of pruning branches is to cut off excess branches that are not growing well, so that nutrients can be kept in the most vigorous state.
2. The reason why branches must be pruned in winter is also closely related to the growth habits of fruit trees. Because plants must have better photosynthesis, the fruit trees will grow vigorously, and the fruit will grow bigger. Pruning branches is to reduce the density of branches and allow fruit trees to photosynthesize in all directions.
3. After all, fruit trees are managed manually to be more efficient and productive, but not all fruit trees are suitable for high yield. This has to be calculated according to the age of the tree. If your fruit tree is young, trimming the extra branches will take away the flower buds on this branch by the way, so that the density of the fruit is reduced, and it can also prevent too much fruit from breaking the branches.