Buy the best silicone caulking tool set for sale with free shipping. This tile tool includes 5 different radius silicone pads including 3R, 6R, 10R, 13R, 17R, creates a variable circle for different angles. Stainless steel double-headed V-shaped blade can easily shovel the corners of the old grout.
||190mm (7.5 inch)
||28mm (1.1 inch)
||Plastic, ABS, stainless steel
||Tool * 1 + blade * 5
||Home, kitchen, bathroom, tank, window, sink joint, etc.
- 5 In 1 Multi-function Caulking Tool - This upgraded tool can help you repair the gap and clean the residual glue, improve the agglutinating quality and the aesthetic sense of surface.
- Two Mode Scrapers - Stainless steel silicone scraper removes stubborn old glue and silcone trowel removes surface bumps and dents.
- Easy to Use - Use directly without masking tape or cleaning afterwards, save time, easy to use and handle, make your silicone sealant seal work like a professional plumber.
- Exchangeable 5 Silicone Pads - Designed with Non-slip push-pull button, replace the 5 radius different silicone pads including 3R,6R,10R,13R,17R radius.
- High Quality - Plastic fixed with Stainless Steel Remover. Durable, wearproof, solvent-resistance. Perfect for home, kitchen, bathroom, tank, window, sink joint, etc.
Instructions for use
Tips: How to remove silicone caulking?
1. Prepare tools. Gloves, hair dryer, sealant removal tool and clean water are needed to use during work.
2. Turn on hair dryer, set it to the lowest heat setting first to heat the caulk back and forth for 30-40 seconds or more seconds untile it is melted to become gummy and flexible.
3. Scape the caulk with sealant removal tool. Try to give the caulk more heat while scraping with the tool at the same time if it is still hardened.
4. Wash the caulking away with clean water and leave a clean surface for you to apply fresh caulking.