4 inch stroke pneumatic chipping hammer with high quality alloy steel body, anti-fall and anti-pressure for more durable use. The switch is designed above the handle, which is convenient and quick to use. Powerful air impact hammer tool is perfect for removing tile, paint, grout, and other materials.
||19 L/s min
|Tracheal Inner Diameter
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||6kg / 8kg
||1 * Air Chipping Hammer
2 * Air Hammer Chisels
1 * Coil Spring
9 tips for using 4 inch stroke air chipping hammer
- Before using our 4 inch air chipping hammer, please read the operation instructions carefully to ensure safe use.
- Pneumatic tools should usually work at a pressure of 87-120 psi. When working, the gas consumption of the tool should be as shown in the tool manual.
- Check whether the air hammer is abnormal, whether the air pressure is normal and whether the pipe is wound before use.
- It is strictly prohibited to change the structure and design of air hammer tool and accessories by yourself.
- When operating, maintenance pneumatic chipping hammer or changing accessories, please wear an impact-resistant mask (face protection equipment) at all times. And when not working, please turn off the air source first, and unplug the tool and the air source connector.
- Please keep the rotating shaft and accessories at a distance, do not wear jewelry or loose clothes to use hammer tools, and tie up long hair, scarf, tie and other easily tangled things.
- Please bring labor protection device and clothing when operating.
- Please keep your body in a balanced position and a safe foothold during operation.
- Please do not aim the tool outlet at yourself or others.