Automotive voltage tester features a ABS shell, a 3-digit LED display, a copper probe, a copper alligator clip and a TPU cable. It has two detection mode. One is measuring real time car circuit voltage in-line (alligator clip connecting to negative terminal), the other is detecting "+" or "-" pole (alligator clip connecting to positive terminal).
||3 digit LED
||1) Voltage measurement (The digital display shows the voltage value, but the indicator light is off.)
2) "+" / "-" detection (The corresponding indicator light is on.)
Tips: Applications of automotive voltage tester
When the following situations occur, use the automotive voltage tester to detect the fuses:
- The fog lights are not on.
- The horn is not sounding.
- Headlights are not on.
- Car does not ignite.
- Navigation won't open.
- The reversing light is not on.
- The skylight won't open.
- Air conditioner does not work.
- The cigarette lighter does not ignite.
- Turn signal is not on.
- The wipers won't move.