Good price chop saw machine weighs only 37.5 pounds with a locking pin that secures the cutting head in the down position for easy transport and storage, its powerful 2000W motor provides 3800rpm for superior performance and durability.
|Saw Blade Diameter
|Max. Cutting Depth
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||17.0kg (37.5 pounds) / 18.5kg (43 pounds)
||Steel pipe, square tube, wood, rebar
- High working efficiency: Locking vise with quick release holds awkward material, stable for fast and efficient cutting.
- Easy to use: The adjustable fence adjusts for bevel cuts ranging from 0 to 45 degrees, spindle lock is for quick wheel changes.
- Long service life: Quality engineering and construction of precision helical steel gears ensures longer service life and ball and roller-bearing construction delivers smooth power transmission and extended tool life.
- High safety: The extra-large spark guard captures and deflects debris away from the surrounding area and superior motor insulation with extra motor overload protection during tough application is available.
- Application: Profile cutting machine is a metal-cutting solution built for light gauge metal stud and strut, steel pipe, round and square stock, rectangular tube, wood, conduit, tubing, rebar.
Notes: User should take dustproof glasses, mask and gloves at the same time to reduce the dust during work.
Tips: Instruction for using cut-off saw machine
1. Do not abuse the cut-off saw machine and use it appropriately according to the purpose. Choosing correct construction tools to work can make the job better and safer.
2. Do not use the construction cutter if the switch does not turn it on and off. Any construction power tools that cannot be controlled by switches are dangerous and must be repaired.
3. Before making any adjustments, changing accessories or storing cut-off saw machines, you must unplug the power supply and/or disconnect the battery pack from the tool. Such preventive safety measures reduce the risk of accidental starting of the tool.
4. Store the idle cutting machine out of the reach of children and do not allow persons who are unfamiliar with this power tool or the instructions to operate it. Power tools are really dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
5. Maintain cut-off saw machine. Check for misalignment or binding of moving parts, breakage of parts and any other condition that may affect the operation of the construction cutter. If this machine is damaged, user should have it repaired before use. Keep it sharp and clean after using, which can extend its service life and reduce the hapening rate of accidents.
6. Use the cut-off saw machine and its accessories according to the instructions, recent working conditions and the work to be performed. Use of the power tool for operations different from those intended could result in a hazardous situation.