The grinder is an electric sharpener for grinding drill bits, especially suitable for triple-bevel drill bits and twist drill and other ordinary drill bits. It is the best power sharpener tool for industrial, commercial or home use.
|Grinding Range (mm)
|CBN (Special for high speed steel) or SDC (Special for tungsten steel)
- The drill bit sharpener grinder is suitable for grinding triple-bevel drill bits and twist drill sharpening.
- Left and right double-side grinding. The right side grinds point angle and front cutting lip of the drill bit, and the left side grinds the double back angle.
- Grinding angles of the drill bit sharpener grinder include point angel, lip relief angle, front cutting lip. The centre spot can be adjusted at random. Precision positioning, easier for chip removal and grinding.
Drill Bit Sharpener Grinder Structure Diagram
Drill Bit Sharpener Grinder Packing List
- Drill bit sharpener grinder T-DBSG-13S*1
- SDC/CBN grinding wheel*1
- ER20 collet*12
- Small Allen wrench*3 (3, 4, 5mm)
- Chuck set*1
Tips: Use drill bit sharpener grinder to grind the lip relief angle.
When using the drill bit sharpener grinder to sharpen the center static point, put chuck fixture set into the static point grinding seat and gently push the bottom grinding wheel. After drill bit is placed in the bottom, rotate it left and right until there is no grinding sound. Then take it out, turn 180°, and grind the other side of drill bit in the same way until there is no grinding sound.
Note: When using the drill bit sharpener grinder grinding the center static point, align the positioning pin on grinding seat with the position about the center of missing corner line on chuck fixture set.