|Grinding Range (mm)
||CBN (Special for high speed steel) or SDC (Special for tungsten steel)
- Suitable for grinding triple-bevel drill bits and twist drill sharpening.
- Left and right double-side grinding. The right side grinds point angle and front cutting lip of the drill bit, and the left side grinds the double back angle.
- Grinding angles include point angel, lip relief angle, front cutting lip. The centre spot can be adjusted at random. Precision positioning, easier for chip removal and grinding.
Structure Diagram of Drill Bit Sharpener Grinder
- Drill bit sharpener grinder T-DBSG-13S*1
- SDC/CBN grinding wheel*1
- ER20 collet*12
- Small Allen wrench*3 (3, 4, 5mm)
- Chuck set*1
Tips: Use drill bit sharpener grinder to grind the lip relief angle.
When grinding the center static point, put chuck fixture set into the static point grinding seat and gently push the bottom grinding wheel. After drill bit is placed in the bottom, rotate it left and right until there is no grinding sound. Then take it out, turn 180°, and grind the other side of drill bit in the same way until there is no grinding sound.
Note: When grinding the center static point, align the positioning pin on grinding seat with the position about the center of missing corner line on chuck fixture set.