Best electric sharpener grinder for drill bits grinding and sharpening. It is a portable drill sharpening machine for industrial, commercial or home use. Attachment of the drill bit grinding tool is CBN wheel (pick one of the two).
|Grinding Range (mm)
||Φ200mm CBN wheel (for high speed steel)
Drill Bit Sharpener Grinder Applications
- Applicable Drill Bits: standard twist drill, bottoming drill, step drill bit, milling cutter drill bit, multiple diameter drill, 4-side drill, wood drill, etc.
- Applicable Grinding Positions: flank, rake face, chisel edge and chamfer of point angle drills.
Drill Bit Sharpener Grinder Operation Method
- Turn the switch on and after motor rotates and stabilizes, place chuck fixture set on the right grinding bench. The notch of fixing seat is align to the step of grinding table.
- Gently push the bottom fixture set to turn left and right, and slowly push it forward until the grinding sound stops. Then take out the drill bit and turn it 180.
- Grind in the same way until the grinding sound stops.
- Lip Relief Angle Grinding
- When grinding the center static point, put chuck fixture set into the static point grinding seat and gently push the bottom grinding wheel.
- After drill bit is placed in the bottom, rotate it left and right until there is no grinding sound.
- Then take it out, turn 180°, and grind the other side of drill bit in the same way until there is no grinding sound.
Tips: Assembly of drill bit sharpener grinder chuck set.
- Reset the adjustment scale on the left adjustment bench of the drill bit sharpener grinder to zero. Rotate clockwise to the end, then counterclockwise to the 0 position.
- Choose a suitable collet and insert it into collet seat of the drill bit sharpener grinder at 45°.
Putting order: collet and chuck seat connected with fixing chuck nut. Then put in the drill bit from the direction of chuck seat until drill bit protrudes about 5mm. Pay attention to reserve a little adjustment space for the drill bit.
- Adjust the scale on the left adjustment bench of the drill bit sharpener grinder to outer diameter of the drill to be ground.
- Put the chuck fixture set into the left adjustment bench and make it completely tightly connected. Then rotate clockwise to the right for positioning.
- Insert the tip of drill bit into the bottom, then rotate clockwise to the right for positioning.
- Rotate chuck fixture set of the drill bit sharpener grinder clockwise to the right until to the bottom, and then lock it.
- When taking out the chuck fixture set, first rotate it slightly to the left, and then take it out.