Wholesale tile cutting machine provides cheap price and handle ergonomic design for comfortable use. The cutting head is equipped with a linear bearing to ensure the cutting accuracy and adjustable side ruler which is also suitable for 45 angle cutting.
|Max. Cutting Length
|Cuttable Thickness Range
|Cuttable Width Range
|Max. Supporting Weight
||600 x 600mm
||1075 x 207 x 140mm
||Wall tiles, polished tiles, glazed tiles
1. Double solid steel shafts. 20mm diameter. High frequency quenching process. Strong resistence to deformation. Corrosion resistence of chromium plating. Good visibility of making.
2. Double aluminum alloy enclosed chassis. Integrated molding. Ensure stability ＆ smothness of the fuselage. The cutting operation does not wobble.
3. Magnet adsorption. Breaker has magnet absorption. Absorbale cutting head does not affect marking.
4. 800kg max. supporting weight. Easier and less labor-saving to cut the tiles.
5. Double-track taxiing. Taxiing cutting is smoother. Good visual cutting effect. No need to refuel.
6. Tungsten carbide alloy cutter wheel. High hardness and more surable.
7. Extended side rulers. They can be connected externally for wide size ceranic tile and can be moved up and down. The length of the side ruler is 750mm.
8. Supporting flanks. There is one flank on left and right each side. Its length is up to 300mm, used to suppor large size ceramic tile cutting.
Tips: How to cut tiles manually?
1. Measure the space where you want to fill with tiles with measuring tool.
2. Use a grease pencil or other marker pens to draw a cutting line on the tile.
3. If you are going to use electric tile cutter, go ahead to step 5. If you want to use a manual cutter, put it on a flat and steady surface.
4. Slide the blade along with the line you mark and press the tile with the tool's handle to break the tile.
5. If you use electric tool, you need to give steady and constant pressure along the lines you draw to cut.