Waterproof garden labels for sale, it is used to identify the names of plants and vegetables, and to mark the growth status of plants, manage the plants well, nursery plant labels have a good waterproof effect.
||Blue, green, pink, white, yellow, red
||High quality PVC
Tips: How to DIY plant labels with clay?
1. Prepare materials and tools: oven-baked clay, craft dyes, rulers, superfine markers, brushes, clay cutters, and cutting mats.
2. Knead the sticky dough to make it soft, then place it on the mat, and use a rolling pin to flatten the clay to your favorite thickness.
3. Plan the length and width of the label, and use a ruler to measure and draw the line, then use a clay cutter to cut out the rectangle of the label, and then cut out a small angle at the top of the label. The next step is to remove the cut clay from the slab and bake it in the oven according to the instructions of the clay.
4. After the clay is baked, wait for it to cool completely, and then start to color. If you want to make the color of the label fuller, just use a brush to dip the paint and paint directly; if you want some special effects, you can first moisten the paint brush in water when you paint, so that you can create a kind of the uniform stripe effect makes the label look fresh and natural.
5. After the labels are all dry, use an ultra-fine marker to write the corresponding plant name on each label.