ABS plastic wheel chock with 4 optional sizes can be use for car, SUV, truck, bus, trailer, etc.
||45*20*25cm (with sheet iron)
Tips: Types of wheel chocks
The main materials of wheel chocks are: wood, rubber, metal sheet, and plastics. Among them, plastics are divided into ABS engineering plastics and PE polymer plastics.
The advantages and disadvantages of various materials for wheel chock:
- The cost of wood is cheap, but with the depletion of global natural resources, wood is becoming more and more precious as a renewable resource. So we no longer sell this kind of wheel chock.
- The metal wheel chocks are low in cost and easy to process. But improper use will be easy to cut tires.
- Rubber wheel chocks will be the best wheel chock to protect the tires, but their disadvantages are:
- The rubber cost is high.
- The processing technology is more complicated.
- The processing time is long.
- Plastic (including ABS) material has excellent water and oil resistance. So the cost is the highest among these materials. However, compared with rubber wheels, ABS plastic wheel chocks are lighter in weight and more convenient to carry.
In addition, different materials use different processing techniques. Metal wheel chocks use welding, plastic wheel chocks generally use injection molding, and the processing techniques of rubber wheel chocks are high-pressure molding and vulcanization.