Single direction vibratory plate compactor machine with lower price, provides 20 kN (4496 lbf) of impact force oscillating at 5500 VPM frequency, driven by Honda / Robin gasoline engine with 6.5 HP and the plate size is 660 x 470 mm (23.62 x 18.5 inch), control handle allows for effortless rotating and turning, is perfect construction tool for commercial work with good compaction depth.
- Powerful 6.5 HP Honda / Robin engine supports 4496 lbf of centrifugal force.
- Engine type is forced air-cooled, 4-stroke gasoline engine.
- Foldable handle for easy transport and stock.
- Compacting plate is 660 x 510 mm (25.98 x 20.08 inch) to cover more ground in less time.
- More powerful force, better compaction effect, lower maintenance cost and long life time.
- Delivers 5500 vibrations per minute to achieve results quickly.
- Compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials up to 12 inch.
||5500 VPM (Vibrations per Minute)
||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder
||20 kN (4496 lbf)
|Brand of Engine
||Honda / Robin gasoline engine, Chinese petrol engine
|Power of Engine
||5 kW (6.5 HP)
||660 x 510 mm (25.98 x 20.08 inch)
||300 mm (12 inch)
||720 x 560 x 760 mm (28.35 x 22.05 x 29.92 inch)
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||110 / 125 kg
||Hob with Carton
Tips: How to reduce costs when using 6.5HP 20kN plate compactor?
1. Reasonable workload
The workload of the plate compactor has a significant impact on the process of machine loss. Generally, component wear increases with increasing load. If the load on the part is higher than the average design load, the wear of the part will increase. Similarly, under the same other conditions, stable load has less wear, fewer failures and shorter lifespan than dynamic load.
2. Use lubricants scientifically
According to statistics, more than half of plate compactor failures are due to poor lubrication. The accuracy of each construction tool can ensure good lubrication to maintain normal working clearance and proper working temperature, thereby reducing parts wear and mechanical failure. Normal and reasonable lubrication is one of the effective measures to reduce machine failures. Therefore, lubricants should be used rationally.