25 kN impact force, 5.5 HP engine best reversible vibration plate compactor with lower price, the hydraulic reverse system, changing direction instantly. It is the ideal construction tool for efficient compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials.
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda GX160 gasoline engine supports 5620 lbf of centrifugal force.
- Engine type is forced air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- Large shok mounts reduce vibration to the handle.
- Optimal for both reversing and forwarding compaction over mixed soils or asphalt.
- Compacting plate is 630 x 400 mm (24.8" x 15.75") to cover more ground in less time.
- More powerful force, better compaction effect, lower maintenance cost and long life time.
- Delivers 4300 vibrations per minute to achieve results quickly.
- Compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials up to 12 inch.
||25 kN (5620 lbf)
||4300 VPM (Vibrations per Minute)
||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder
|Brand of Engine
||Honda GX160 gasoline engine
|Power of Engine
||4 kW (5.5 HP)
||630 x 400 mm (24.8 x 15.75 inch)
||250 mm/s (10 inch/s)
||300 mm (12 inch)
||500 m2/hr (5400 ft2/hr)
||750 x 400 x 930 mm (29.53 x 15.75 x 36.61 inch)
Tips: What is a vibratory plate compactor?
Vibratory plate compactor is a construction tool, mainly suitable for compacting materials with low adhesion and friction between particles, such as river sand, gravel and asphalt. The main working parameters of the vibrating plate compactor are: The working plate size, the engine type, the travel speed, the centrifugal force and the exciting frequency. The centrifugal force is mainly used to maintain the forced vibration of the compacted material. And the exciting frequency affects the compaction efficiency and compaction degree, that is, under the same exciting force, the higher the exciting frequency, the higher the compaction efficiency and compactness.
The vibratory plate compactor must maintain a certain jump height when it is working, generally between 0.4-0.8mm. When the vibrating plate compactor reaches the same centrifugal force, the higher working frequency of the machine, the smaller vibration mass required and the lighter weight of the whole machine will be. However, because most plate compactors use gasoline engines as their power source, and the vibration that gasoline engines can withstand is limited. Therefore, higher operating frequencies have higher requirements for vibration resistance and higher technical requirements.