Telescopic ratchet action anvil loppers for cutting large branch, maximum cutting diameter is 2 inch, the extension handle can be extended from 26 inch to 40 inch, and the branches can be easily trimmed without climbing a ladder.
- Bypass extendable lopper easily cut 3 inch branches, the cut is smooth.
- The pruning loppers blade has a black Teflon coating, which is wear-resistant, does not fade, does not stain with juice, and is resistant to rust.
- The four-point lever drive principle makes it easier to save energy when cutting. You can replace the blade. We will give you a blade when you place an order.
- telescopic ratchet loppers are designed with thickened rod walls, strong hardness, good elasticity and long-lasting durability.
- Professional loppers reduce the damage of fruit tree bark, which is beneficial to the growth of fruit trees.
- The steel pipe thick branch shear uses the stability of the triangle to be durable.
- Lopper length: 26" to 40"
- Cutting capacity: 2"
Tips: How to use gardening pruning shears?
When using gardening pruning shears, the correct holding method should be: the palm of your right hand is facing upwards, the four fingers are together and separated from the thumb, and the handle of the scissors is held with the blade of the scissors upward and the blade to the right. When pruning branches, the left and right hands should work closely together. While holding the shears with the right hand, push the upper end of the branches to the right with the left hand. With the principle of lever, the branches can be cut relatively easily. This way of pruning fruit trees, on the one hand, continuous pruning is not too tiring, on the other hand, the smooth cut wound is easy to heal, and the fruit tree scissors are not easy to damage.