8" Hand holding rolling paint brush for sale is made of orlon material, has prodessional quality intended to be long lasting and easy to clean. Compact design and exceptional ability to get the job done quickly with a superior finish.
||200 * 300mm (8 * 12 inch )
Walls, door frames, window sills, decks, fences and crafts
6 tips for using wall paint roller
1. Water content should be less than 15% of bucket capacity and too much water can affet coating gloss, hiding power and film-forming and durability.
2. Stop painting when the temperature is below 10℃ (50℉)and the relative humidity is above 85% and when it is rainy days or windy days with more than grade 4.
3. Do not paint with polyurethane paint at the same time and keep a good ventilation environment. It is possible that free TDI will cause the latex to turn yellow.
4. Do not pour the rest of the latex paint into sewers or drains. Seal the unused paint.
5. Do not put the dilute latex paint back in the original packaging.
6. Should choose the same batch rollers to paint on the same building surfaces to avoid uneven color and luster.