Best electric chain hoist is a lifting tool with 0.5 ton capacity, adopts full copper motor and high strength G80 chains with well-welding joints, suitable for industrial factories, construction site where require three phase power supply.
||23.5 FPM (7.2 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V (Optional)
|No. of Chain
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||47 kg / 58 kg
- Shell: Electric chain hoist made of aluminum alloy shell, light but hard. It is fit for the use in the terrible work environment with a high heat dissipation rate and all tightness design.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of electric chain hoist is installed where the weight is lifted on and off to make the motor to stop automatically so as to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts the FEC80 ultra heat-treatable aluminum alloy chain, can be used in poor invironment.
- Hook: Electric chain hoist is hot forging with perfect strength that is hard to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side magnetic braking device: The magnetic force generator is the latest design which is featured for generating magnetic force. It allows instant brake as soon as the electric power is cut off. Thus the braking safety while loading is guaranteed.
H: 530mm, A: 460mm, B: 230mm, D: 288mm, E: 178mm
Tips: What are the lifting regulations for 1/2 ton electric hoists?
The 0.5 ton electric chain hoist has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, small size, convenient carrying, safety and reliability, and long service life. This power chain hoist can perform lifting, traction, lowering, calibration and other operations. And the lifting regulations for 1/2 ton electric hoist mainly include:
- Before use, you must check whether the electric chain hoist is in good condition, the friction surface of the brake device must be kept clean, and the electric hoist must not be used if the chain is bent or incomplete.
- Carry out no-load test before hoisting to confirm normal operation before use.
- The weight of the lifting weight shall not exceed the 1/2 ton capacity of the electric chain fall.
- In principle, two or more electric chain hoists are prohibited to lift a heavy object at the same time. When the length of the object exceeds 2m and the weight exceeds 5t, multiple electric hoists can be used for lifting.
- When hanging objects, do not hang for a long time.
- When lifting, personnel should stand at a position that is 1m away from the lifting object at the top of the lifting object, and it is strictly forbidden to stand or stay when the object is falling.
- After use, wipe off the dirt and store the electric chain hoist in a dry place to prevent corrosion.