Best and cheap 3 ton (3000kg) power chain hoist for sale, 3m of lifting height and power supply cable as standard fittings. Electric chain fall is operated by 3kW full copper electric motor, made of aluminum alloy body, compact structure and light weight. The control voltage optional for 24 volt, 36 volt and 48 volt. IP54 protection level and F insulation grade, which is more applicable.
|No. of Chain
||17.7 FPM (5.4 m/min)
||14.4 FPM (4.4 m/min)
||7.2 FPM (2.2 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V (Optional)
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||122 kg / 133kg
||131 kg / 143 kg
||85 kg / 95 kg
- Shell: Electric chain hoist made of aluminum alloy shell, light but hard. It is fit for the use in the terrible work environment with a high heat dissipation rate and all tightness design.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of electric chain hoist is installed where the weight is lifted on and off to make the motor to stop automatically so as to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts the FEC80 ultra heat-treatable aluminum alloy chain, can be used in poor invironment.
- Hook: Electric chain hoist is hot forging with perfect strength that is hard to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side magnetic braking device: The magnetic force generator is the latest design which is featured for generating magnetic force. It allows instant brake as soon as the electric power is cut off. Thus the braking safety while loading is guaranteed.
H: 845mm, A: 615mm, B: 295mm, D: 430mm, E: 265mm
Safety tips for installing electric chain hoist
- Be sure to install the chain container first.
- The degree of lubrication of the chain is an important factor affecting the service life of the load chain. Timely and effectively lubricate the load chain to ensure the effective life of the chain.
- For electric chain hoists with multiple chains, ensure that the lower hook of the electric hoist is not turned over. If it is turned over to restore it to its normal state, make sure that the welding ports of the chain are arranged in rows. Remember not to hang a load on a hoist with a twisted chain.
- When connecting the power cord, be sure to cut off the power in advance. At the same time, the ground wire should be well grounded, otherwise the operator may feel an electric shock when touching any part of the hoist or chain.