The compound miter saw is driven by gear, can cut off aluminum, wood, steel and water pipe.
|Saw Blade Diameter
||10 inch (255mm)
|0°-0° right angle positive cutting
|45°-0° bevel angle positive cutting
|0°-45° right angle bevel cutting
|45°-45° bevel angle bevel cutting
||1 saw blade, 1 Allen wrench, 2 carbon brushes, 1 movable clamp, 1 dust collection bag, 1 angle ruler
Structure Diagram of Compound Miter Saw
Angle Adjustment Diagram
Saw Blade Installation for Compound Miter Saw
- Unscrew the protective cover screw 1.
- Loosen the screw 2.
- Move the cover back.
- Press and hold the spindle lock.
- Loosen the screws.
- Remove a pressing plate.
- Install the saw blade.
- Tighten the spindle screw.
- Tighten the screw 1.
- Tighten the screw 2.
Tips: The difference between compound miter saw and miter saw.
- Miter saws are used for vertical cutting. The cut is perpendicular to surface of the material to be cut. Miter saw helps to cut a true and consistent angle measured from front edge of the board, and helps to repeat the same angle in subsequent cuts.
- Vertical angle of the cutting for compound saw is variable. (The vertical angle is measured relative to main surface of the board). Compound saw can be set to achieve and maintain an accurate and repeatable vertical angle relative to surface of the board.
- Compound miter saw combines the flexibility of a compound saw and a miter saw, so cutting can be combined with different angles over the entire depth and width of board.