The electric saw is a double-sliding compound miter saw with laser guiding function. Cutting width is up to 12 inch. It can sawing at multiple angles, left and right adjustable, and equipped with a precise ruler. Cutting materials are aluminum, wood, plastic, steel pipe, etc.
|Saw Blade Diameter
||10 inch (255mm)
|0°-0° right angle positive cutting
|45°-0° bevel angle positive cutting
|0°-45° right angle bevel cutting
|45°-45° bevel angle bevel cutting
||1 extension support frame, 1 rear support bar, 1 saw blade, 1 Allen wrench, 2 carbon brushes, 1 movable back board, 1 dust collection bag, 1 angle ruler, 2 batteries
Compound Miter Saw Structure Diagram
Angle Adjustment Diagram
Laser Compound Miter Saw Blade Installation
- Lift the protective cover up.
- Loosen the screw 1.
- Loosen the screw 2.
- Move the cover back.
- Press and hold the spindle lock.
- Loosen the spindle screw.
- Remove a pressing plate.
- Install the saw blade and the saw teeth facing down.
- Install the pressing plate and screws.
- Tighten the spindle screw.
- Tighten the screw 2.
- Tighten the screw 1.
- Installation is completed.
Tips: How to use compound miter saw correctly?
- Maintain the sharpness and smooth rotation of saw blade.
- Let the motor run at full speed before starting to cut.
- When it is needs to move compound miter saw, must turn off power switch to stop the saw blade completely. Workpiece must not leave the machine before saw blade has stopped completely.
- Before sawing, first make sure that the workpiece is completely fixed.
- Do not use saw blades that do not match specifications.
- Do not add grease when saw blade is rotating.
- Do not use excessive force.