Best electric chain hoist at competitive price, can lift up to 10 ton capacity, double 3kW full copper motor and aluminum alloy housing, durable, anti-rust, anti-corrosion. Electric chain hoist handle feels comfortable and the buttons are simple and easy to operate. It is a lifting tool perfect for your need in industrial applications and at demanding construction site.
||8.8 FPM (2.7 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V (Optional)
|No. of Chain
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||300 kg / 320 kg
- Shell: Electric chain hoist made of aluminum alloy shell, light but hard. It is fit for the use in the terrible work environment with a high heat dissipation rate and all tightness design.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of electric chain hoist is installed where the weight is lifted on and off to make the motor to stop automatically so as to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts the FEC80 ultra heat-treatable aluminum alloy chain, can be used in poor invironment.
- Hook: Electric chain hoist is hot forging with perfect strength that is hard to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side magnetic braking device: The magnetic force generator is the latest design which is featured for generating magnetic force. It allows instant brake as soon as the electric power is cut off. Thus the braking safety while loading is guaranteed.
H: 1400mm, A: 630mm, B: 315mm, D: 890mm, E: 445mm
Tips: What causes the electric leakage of the chain hoist?
- There is a problem with the circuit board for electrical appliances, and the low-voltage circuit of the circuit board is not isolated from the AC power supply.
- The electric chain hoist is not cleaned up in time after use, and it is covered with dust over time, and the dust causes leakage of electricity.
- During the storage or operation of the electric hoist, water seepage inside the electric hoist, causing damage to the motor and electric leakage.
- For the unstable voltage in the work area, the motor of the electric chain hoist will be damaged during operation. The power supply used is not connected to the neutral wire and the ground wire. As a result, the electricity on the surface of the equipment cannot be conducted to the ground, and the residual electricity will inevitably cause electric shock case.
- Long-term use of electric chain hoists can easily cause the aging of the circuit, rupture the external power supply protective layer, and cause leakage of related circuits. In order to ensure the safety of the electric chain hoist, the worn power cord must be wrapped to avoid the danger of electric shock to life.