This electric chain fall at lower cost, has aluminium alloy housing and hooks with high toughness and durability for lifting at a max weight capacity of 5 ton 11000lbs (5000kg), 8.8 FPM single lifting speed, powered by 3-phase 3kW electric motor, which is more than enough for any industrial application.
||8.8 FPM (2.7 m/min)
|Standard Lifting Length
||3m, contact us for other length
||3 phase 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V (Optional)
||24V/ 36V/ 48V (Optional)
|No. of Chain
|Diameter of Load Chain
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||151 kg / 163 kg
- Shell: Electric chain hoist made of aluminum alloy shell, light but hard. It is fit for the use in the terrible work environment with a high heat dissipation rate and all tightness design.
- Limit switch: The limit switch device of electric chain hoist is installed where the weight is lifted on and off to make the motor to stop automatically so as to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.
- Chain: The chain adopts the FEC80 ultra heat-treatable aluminum alloy chain, can be used in poor invironment.
- Hook: Electric chain hoist is hot forging with perfect strength that is hard to break. The operation safety of the lower hook is ensured by its 360 degrees rotation and safety tongue piece.
- Side magnetic braking device: The magnetic force generator is the latest design which is featured for generating magnetic force. It allows instant brake as soon as the electric power is cut off. Thus the braking safety while loading is guaranteed.
H: 1030mm, A: 615mm, B: 295mm, D: 430mm, E: 325mm
Tips: 5 ton electric chain hoist used in construction site
In order to prevent accidents, when operating our 5 ton electric chain hoist, especially in dangerous environments such as construction sites, pay attention to strengthening safe operations. During the lifting process of the transported objects, no personnel are allowed to pass or stay under the hoist, and the working area is restricted. Do not cross-operate up and down in the same range, especially in high-voltage dangerous areas, and take safety protection measures.
- Please remember to make sure that the motor has completely stopped before performing reverse operation. Sudden reverse operation is strictly prohibited.
- The electric chain hoist needs to be replaced once a year when the electric chain hoist is used frequently in the occasion of impact force.
- After the chain is broken, it is not allowed to weld by itself and must be replaced with a new one.
- Do not modify or damage the structure and parts of our electric chain hoist, and prohibit overloading, manning, horizontal pulling and oblique hanging, excessive shaking or throwing.