|The output oil pressure of the pneumatic grease pump is insufficient.
- The output pipe is blocked and the oil is not flowing smoothly.
- The oil passage in the grease gun is partially blocked.
- Foreign matter is stuck in the check valve inside the plunger rod, or there is foreign matter between the check valve and the oil inlet valve.
- Disassemble the grease gun, clean and dredge the blocked part.
- Disassemble and adjust the grease gun, and tighten the screws.
- Remove the plunger rod, clean and dredge. Remove inlet valve seat for inspection and removal of foreign matter.