The affordable curved shaft string trimmer helps you repair lawns and yards and beautify your garden. 2 stroke, 42.7cc, gas grass trimmer can easily trim areas that are difficult to trim.
||2 Stroke / 2 Cycle
|Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2 Cycle string trimmer displacement 42.7cc
- Swivel construction for changing angle of pipe
- Bike type of handle for easy operation
- Reliable quality with dia, 26mm aluminum main pipe
- Curved shaft gas trimmer with 8mm solid steel driving shaft of brush cutter
- Durable clutch assembly & gear case
- Gas trimmer equipped with original Honda, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi, Robin, etc. engines of brush cutter
- 11 inch cutting width brush cutter with various type of harness
Tips: Why gas string trimmer can not start in the spring
1. It may be that last year's oil is not exhausted in the fuel tank, so check whether the fuel is qualified fresh oil.
2. Gas grass trimmer has unstable idling speed, jitter, poor acceleration, insufficient power, frequent idling self-extinguishing phenomenon, and increased oil and gas consumption. This is caused by damage to the spark plug. If the spark plug is dirty, it can be cleaned. It is severely damaged and needs to be replaced with parts of the same model. If you can’t ignite, you can adjust the spark plug electrode gap, which is 0.6-0.9mm in winter and 0.9-1.0mm in other seasons.
3. If the carburetor has not burned out of fuel before it was stopped last year, the carburetor should be cleaned (be sure to ask a professional to clean it). Tool.com provides a 24-month warranty.