Lightweight 4 stroke gas string trimmer for sale, curved shaft design, 33.5cc engine, 24 months warranty.
||4 Stroke / 4 Cycle
|Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4 Cycle string trimmer displacement 33.5cc
- Swivel construction for changing angle of pipe
- Bike type of handle for easy operation
- Reliable quality with dia, 26mm aluminum main pipe
- Curved shaft gas trimmer with 8mm solid steel driving shaft of brush cutter
- Durable clutch assembly & gear case
- Gas trimmer equipped with original Honda, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi, Robin, etc. engines of brush cutter
- 11 inch cutting width brush cutter with various type of harness
Tips: 7 Tips for starting gas string trimmer
1. Check whether the fuel tank has holes and leaks.
2. Must be replaced with sharp blades instead of abnormal blades.
3. Make sure that others are not in the danger zone before starting the engine..
4. When starting the engine, hold on to the lever to avoid losing control due to vibration
5. Before starting, make sure that the blade is far away from the ground and not in contact with other objects.
6. Be sure to use the spare parts provided by the original manufacturer, especially the blade.
7. Check if the full cover is locked.