High power 200W hot melt glue gun for 11mm diameter sticks is a fastening tool with precise cutting effect and unique filter design, which is easy to be cleaned. It is widely used in the field of hot melt adhesive products, such as electronics factory, food factory, packaging factory, etc.
|Length of Nozzle
|Length of Wire
|Glue Sticks Diameter
1. Industrial 200W 11mm hot melt glue gun has high quality PTC thermal sensor, constant temperature, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Imported fluorine rubber is not easy to pour and leak.
3. Built-in fuse, insulated and insulated housing, more comfortable to use.
4. Ergonomic design trigger, comfortable grip, more convenient operation.
5. High power 200W hot melt glue gun is light and compact, high heating efficiency.
6. Built-in insurance pipe and wrapped in a heat shrinkable pipe, when the hot glue gun occurs accidental short-circuit, the insurance pipe will be disconnected naturally without combustion.
Tips: Difference Between Hot Glue Stick and Glass Glue
The hot glue stick is a plastic glue that melt into liquid with a hot melt glue gun to bond objects. When the hot melt is cooled, the bonding is completed. A hot glue stick is used for sticking papers, bags, leathers and so on, which has many advantages, including low melting point, high elasticity, wearable, etc. A kind of glass glue is a silicone glue that is mainly divided into acidic silicone glue and neutral silicone glue. The glass glue is mainly used for doors, windows, glasses, stones, architectures, and others. Another glass glue is polyurethane sealant whose adhesion strength and curing speed are better than silicone glue, which is used for cars, architectures, mechanics and so on.
Difference between hot glue stick and glass glue
1. Different adhesives. The hot glue stick is a hot melt adhesive that needs to be heated to product viscosity. The glass glue is a kind of structural glue that has adhesive no need to be heated.
2. Different purposes. The hot glue stick is used for various compound processing, such as production of seamless wall covering, edge banding on furniture, bonding of leathers and so on. The glass glue is mainly used for home decoration, including joint caulking and bonding of wooden doors, caulking and bonding between the sink and counter top.
3. Different adhesion strength. The adhesion strength of a hot glue stick is higher than a glass glue. However, the glass glue is hard to be cleaned in daily life.