The dual temperature hot melt glue gun for 11mm sticks is a fastening tool with precise cutting effect and unique filter design, which is easy to be cleaned. It is widely used in the field of hot melt adhesive products, such as electronics factory, food factory, packaging factory, etc.
|Length of Nozzle
|Length of Wire
|Glue Sticks Diameter
1. The dual temperature hot melt glun gun has high quality PTC thermal sensor, constant temperature, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Imported fluorine rubber is not easy to pour and leak.
3. Built-in fuse, insulated and insulated housing, more comfortable to use.
4. Ergonomic design trigger, comfortable grip, more convenient operation.
5. 60/100W dual temperature hot melt glue gun is light and compact, high heating efficiency, which is practical and convenient.
6. Built-in insurance pipe and wrapped in a heat shrinkable pipe, when the hot glue gun occurs accidental short-circuit, the insurance pipe will be disconnected naturally without combustion.
Tips: How to Select a Hot Glue Stick?
1. The color of a hot glue stick. If there is a no special requirement for color, it is recommended using a yellow hot melt stick because the yellow hot melt stick is better than white commonly.
2. Surface treatment of adhesive objects. If there are dust and oil contamination on the surface of adhesive objects, it will influence the adhesive effect of hot glue sticks even though. It is better to clean the surface of objects when you bond then.
3. Working time. Generally, the working time of a hot glue stick is 15 seconds, but different assembly lines have different requires, for example, book binding and speaker manufacturing require about 5 seconds for a hot melt adhesive.
4. Temperature resistance. Hot glue sticks are sensitive to temperature. When the temperature reaches a certain level, the hot glue stick begins to soften. Below a certain temperature, the hot glue stick becomes brittle. Therefore, the temperature change of the environment where the product is selected must be fully considered when selecting the hot glue sticks.
5. Viscosity. The stickiness of a hot glue stick is divided into early viscosity and late viscosity. Only when the early viscosity is consistent with the late viscosity can the hot melt adhesive and the objects remain stable. The hot glue stick plays a different adhesive because the materials of adhesive products are different. Therefore, you should choose a suitable hot glue stick according to different materials.