The 25W 7mm hot melt glue gun is a fastening tool with precise cutting effect and unique filter design, which is easy to be cleaned. It is widely used in the field of hot melt adhesive products, such as electronics factory, food factory, packaging factory, etc.
|Length of Nozzle
|Length of Wire
|Gule Sticks Diameter
1. The hot melt glue gun for 7mm sticks has high quality PTC thermal sensor, constant temperature, high efficiency and energy saving.
2. Imported fluorine rubber is not easy to pour and leak.
3. Built-in fuse, insulated and insulated housing, more comfortable to use.
4. Ergonomic design trigger, comfortable grip, more convenient operation.
5. 25W hot melt glue gun is light and compact, high heating efficiency, which is portable and practical.
6. Built-in insurance pipe and wrapped in a heat shrinkable pipe, when the hot glue gun occurs accidental short-circuit, the insurance pipe will be disconnected naturally without combustion.
Tips: How to Use a 25W 7mm Hot Melt Glue Gun?
1. Inset a stick into the tail of the 25W 7mm hot melt glue gun.
2. Plug in the hot melt glue gun and turn on the switch, the signal indicator will light up.
3. Preheat for about 5 minutes, gently pull the trigger, then the glue gun can be used.
4. After use, place the hot melt glue gun on the table, and the nozzle towards down.